Our Provisional class of 2022-2023 has been filled. We will be opening up the application process again in July 2023. Follow us on social media to stay informed on events!
If you have any questions – please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in knowing more about Junior League of Las Vegas? Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to find out more information about upcoming events.
Some FAQs –
Q – Are there age restrictions to membership?
We are looking for motivated women 21 years of age and older who are committed to making Las Vegas a better place.
Q – Is there a cost to join?
Yes, Provisional Member dues are $194. After you complete your Provisional year and become an Active member, dues are usually $180-$190 a year. Payment plans and membership assistance are available.
Q – Can you tell me more about the program and the dates of the training sessions?
As an organization committed to developing the potential of women, you will have the opportunity to become an Active member of the Junior League of Las Vegas by taking part in an exciting Provisional training program. This eight-month, mission-based program meets once a month and offers the chance to meet Active and Sustaining members through various volunteer opportunities. Meetings are typically held on Wednesday evenings. Volunteer shifts vary.
Just some of the many benefits:
• Training for effective community leadership, including advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations, and personal development
• Working with other women to create positive community change
• Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
• Access to community leaders, new friends, and creative ideas
• Exposure to creative strategies in problem solving and administration of a non-profit organization
• Ability to transfer membership to other Junior Leagues across the country