Our New Member (Provisional) Class of 2023-2024 has been filled.
We will be opening up the application process again in July 2024. Although we are currently not accepting new members, be the first to know when applications open by signing up for our interest list below. And follow us on social media to stay informed on events!
If you are interested in transferring, please contact your current league and have them initiate the transfer to JLLV.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Are there age restrictions to membership?
- We are looking for motivated women 21 years of age and older who are committed to making Las Vegas a better place.
Is there a cost to join?
- Yes, Provisional Member dues are $225. After you complete your Provisional year and become an Active member, dues are usually around $210 a year.
Can you tell me more about the program and the dates of the training sessions?
- As an organization committed to developing the potential of women, you will have the opportunity to become an Active member of the Junior League of Las Vegas by taking part in an exciting Provisional training program. This eight-month, mission-based program meets once a month and offers the chance to meet Active and Sustaining members through various volunteer opportunities. Meetings are typically held on Wednesday evenings. Volunteer shifts vary.
Just some of the many benefits:
- Training for effective community leadership, including advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations, and personal development
- Working with other women to create positive community change
- Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
- Access to community leaders, new friends, and creative ideas
- Exposure to creative strategies in problem solving and administration of a non-profit organization
- Ability to transfer membership to other Junior Leagues across the country
This sounds so fun, I’m in! Now what?
- Join us! Fill out the Interest List Form and you’ll receive information on Info Sessions and when applications are open in the Summer.
The Junior League of Las Vegas is an organization of women whose mission is to advance women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training.
AREA OF FOCUS
JLLV is committed to help end human trafficking in Southern Nevada through programs and services focused on awareness, advocacy, partnerships, preventative education and the health and wellbeing of victims past and present.