Interested in joining the Junior League of Las Vegas?
Our 2020-2021 new member class is currently full, but fill out the form below to receive information on our next new member event. Applications for the 2021-2022 new member class will open in June 2021.
Do you have questions? Visit our FAQs section below.
Some FAQs –
Q – Are there age restrictions to membership?
We are looking for motivated women 21 years of age and older who are committed to making Las Vegas a better place.
Q – Is there a cost to join?
Yes, Provisional Member dues are $194. After you complete your Provisional year and become an Active member, dues are usually $180-$190 a year.
Q – Can you tell me more about the program and the dates of the training sessions?
As an organization committed to developing the potential of women, you will have the opportunity to become an Active member of the Junior League of Las Vegas by taking part in an exciting Provisional training program. This eight-month, mission-based program meets once a month and offers the chance to meet Active and Sustaining members through various volunteer opportunities. Meetings are typically held on Wednesday evenings. Volunteer shifts vary.
Just some of the many benefits:
• Training for effective community leadership, including advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations, and personal development
• Working with other women to create positive community change
• Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
• Access to community leaders, new friends, and creative ideas
• Exposure to creative strategies in problem solving and administration of a non-profit organization
• Ability to transfer membership to other Junior Leagues across the country
Q – This sounds so fun, I’m in! Now what?
Junior League of Las Vegas (JLLV) is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. We welcome all women who value our mission.
AREA OF FOCUS
Our area of focus will lead us to make an impact on youth ages 12 and over in the areas of education and overall health and wellness within our community.