Endowment Board of Trustees
Goals and Objectives 2020-2021
Goal #1 – Increase the principal of the Endowment Fund.
- Continue the policy to transfer all excess monies from MHPP to the Endowment Fund.
- Review and recommend any changes to the marketing distribution plan and marketing package.
- Continue efforts to communicate and educate members about the purposes of the Endowment Fund and opportunities to donate to the Endowment Fund.
- Raise $50,000 for the Endowment Fund in cash donations, promised bequests, or pledges.
- Transfer Endowment funds to an investment vehicle in accordance with the Investment Policy.
Goal #2 – Continue evaluation and assessment of management policies and procedures for the Endowment Fund.
- Review the bylaws and standing rules and recommend any changes by February 1, 2020.
- Review the Investment Policy and recommend any changes by February 1, 2020.
- Review the Donation Policy and recommend any changes by February 1, 2020.
Goal #3 – Increase public and member awareness of JLLV Morelli House.
- Continue efforts to educate members of the importance of the Morelli House.
- Continue communication between Active Board and Endowment Trustees.
- Review and evaluate the obligations of JLLV as to MHPP.
Goal #4 – Continue stewardship of the Morelli House property to ensure JLLV asset is properly managed and maintained.
- Assess and prioritize if any Morelli House improvements should be undertaken.
- Keep the exterior and interior of the building in good working order.
Endowment Fund Standing Rules